Purple Orange works with organisations that are committed to improving the skills and motivation of their people and the performance of their businesses through learning and development.
We work for a mix of private companies and public sector operations across the UK and occasionally abroad too – including SMEs, large corporates and government organisations.
Our clients are very diverse and we relish this variety: from music institutes to the fire service; facilities managers to schools; recruitment consultancies to community groups.
The feedback we get from our clients and delegates is extremely positive as you’ll see in our testimonials and case studies.
- The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance – we run their leadership development programme
- A well known government establishment – we deliver team development as part of their graduate programme (read this case study)
- Interserve Met Police – we ran a successful collaborative working programme
- Sodexo FM – we helped them to turn around a division of their business through tailored development programmes for their team (read this case study)
- Southampton University Students Union – team building and interpersonal skills awareness training
You can see our full client list here.
- Is this you? Find out about some of the issues we’ve helped our clients solve recently.
- Please contact us for an informal chat about your organisation’s learning or development need: 07796 887391 or email@example.com
- You can see direct feedback from our clients and delegates here
- You’ll find out more about our services in the ‘what we do’ section of the site